Update: 2015-09-15 06:00 New account creation has been shifted from self-service to reviewed access. To get a new account please contact stefan.biffl AT tuwien.ac.at
Quick Guide - A help guide for using this platform.
Create New User Account - You need a user account to create / edit member sheets and collaboration sheets. To get an account contact stefan.biffl AT tuwien.ac.at
1. Want Ads - Aimed at encouraging collaborations, especially "little collaborations," shorter, focused opportunities to work together on something.
2. ISERN Members Directory - A directory with the member sheets of ISERN member contacts.
3. Collaborations Overview - A directory of the current and past collaborations between ISERN members.
4. Collaboration Graph - A sneak peak at the graphic analysis of the ISERN collaborations using NodeXL that we can do with this data!
5. Interactive Citation Graph - An interactive and incremental citation graph originated by ISERN core papers!
6. Quick Reports - A light weight way to let ISERN know the results of your research, collaborations, or other work. Remember, just one paragraph.
Create New Content
To create a new sheet type in the name of the new sheet in the text box and press the "create new ... sheet"-button. Make sure to use the right name and formatting as this is difficult to change later.
Naming convention for new member sheets is in the form:
Country-Code Institution - Member Name.
The country code uses ISO Alpha-3 codes. e.g. GER Muster University of Technology - Max Mustermann
You find more examples in the ISERN Members Directory.
Naming convention for new collaboration sheets is in the form: Category:
Year - Collaboration Title
It is important that you use Category: without whitespace ahead of the Year - Collaboration Title block.
e.g. Category:2014 - A Systematic Literature Review on Reading Techniques for Defect Detection
You find more examples in the Collaborations Overview.