University Gadjah Mada (UGM) is the oldest and the largest state university in Indonesia. The University is located in Yogyakarta which has been widely known as the center of Javanese culture.
Information & Communication Technology-EurAsia Conference 2013
Yogyakarta (Indonesia) 25th-29th March, 2013
ICT-EurAsia is organised with the intent:
- To provide an international academic platform for scholars to exchange ideas and latest research results in the field of information & communications technologies.
- To foster long-term relationships among and with researchers and leading organizations in Europe and Asia.
- To connect talented delegates from all over the world with leaders in academia, industry and government from Europe and Asia.
and last but not least
- To further investigate the huge potential of novel ICT developments to leap-frog existing technological gaps in the Eurasian supercontinent.
The ICT-EurAsia 2013 will be held with the support of:
- The International Federation for Information Processing (IFIP) which is the leading multinational umbrella organization in Information & and Communications Technologies.
and two major university networks in the EURASIAN geographical region:
- ASEA-UNINET (ASEAN-European Academic University Network).
- EPU (EURASIA-PACIFIC UNINET).
The proceedings of ICT-EurAsia 2013 will be published in the renowned Lecture Notes in Computer Science of Springer.